Chairman: Paul Mustakim (CHEVRON)
Responsible for helping build public awareness of the IPA as a reliable partner of the Government and the general public in the oil and gas industry, and increasing the understanding of the important role that the oil and gas business plays in Indonesia, particularly in relation to:
- Project’s benefit
- Environmental commitment
- Good corporate governance
- State of art of technologies implementation / transfer of technologies
Scope of Work:
- Launching IPA Grand Key Messages
- Producing an IPA Integrated Communications Strategy 2008 - 2012
- Integrating and including IPA Exhibition and Convention Communications Strategy into the IPA Integrated Communications Strategy
- Implementing the integrated communications strategy by repositioning its position among its strategic stakeholders and reinforcing the key messages in IPA exhibition and Convention event.
- Identifying and introducing "the Face of the Organization"