Chairman: Andang Sancaka (INPEX)
Provides a forum to interpret, clarify and communicate important financial issues to the IPA membership. They include tax, regulations, procedures and other activities important to the petroleum industry in Indonesia.
The committee stays abreast of all laws, decrees and regulations that affect the IPA Member Companies, sharing relevant information concerning laws, decrees and regulations, and addressing matters of mutual interest.
Scope of work:
- To stay abreast of all laws, decrees and regulations which affect the IPA Member Companies.
- To provide a forum for sharing relevant information concerning laws, decrees and regulations and address matters of mutual interest.
- To liaise between Pertamina / Government and the IPA on all relevant financial matters.
- To inform the IPA Board of financial issues and matters of concern, and to make recommendations to the IPA Board as deemed necessary.
- Upon direction by the IPA Board, to advise Pertamina / Government of the views and proposals of the IPA membership.