- Structural surge in demand worldwide
- Among the Asean countries, Indonesia holds the largest portion of oil and gas reserves
- Geological conditions are favorable for any kind of activity dealing with oil and gas
- Supportive infrastructure
- Worldwide, energy consumption is projected to rise more than 50 per cent by 2030.
- Need to meet demand.
Our industry is a strong and important contributor to our national economy.
- 7 % contribution to the GDP
- 25% of budget revenues (Tax & Non-Tax)
- US$ 10 Billion of annual expenditures in exploration, development & production
- US$ 30 million of annual community development investment
Every day, thousands of committed employees across Indonesia contribute to the growth, creation and development of our industry, making an important contribution to Indonesia's economy.
- Direct employment of some 300 thousand industry personnel
- Indirect employment of millions of others
Our industry is constantly striving to improve on existing technologies, particularly to minimize our environmental impact.
- Such as?
- #... largest producer of natural gas
- #... largest energy producer
- #... largest producer of crude oil.